UC offers the Summer Internship Program (SIP) to undergraduate students who are interested in gaining insight into a consulting career. This internship involves spending 4 weeks working as a Summer Intern, allowing the intern to experience casework and research in our office environment and meet our team.
Every year, we get a very large number of applicants for just 2-3 positions in this program and evaluate all candidates for their suitability, for these positions.
To complete your application for SIP, please send us the following, without which we cannot proceed with the evaluation of your candidacy:
- Your academic transcripts for your past quarters/semesters at your college, plus your 12th grade and 10th grade exams
- A letter of recommendation from one of your college professors who has taught you in a subject relevant to the field of business, management or consulting
- A 500 word ‘Statement of Purpose’, setting out why you would like to do this internship at UC and how it will help you work towards the career that you plan to choose
- Your first available start date and your last possible end date for the internship program
- In addition, please note that our internships are only offered for a period of four weeks, and the exact start and end date will be determined by us, based on several business considerations.