The client, a master distributor of a handful of international eyewear brand in India and has valuable experience in High – end retailing. The client wanted to present a business presentation showcasing client’s experience and strength in the Indian markets to present a business proposal to a leading luxury crystals producer and retailer. UC STRATEGY was hired to assist in preparing a business presentation for the same
In order to prepare a business presentation, UC STRATEGY used the following approach:
- Assessed and examined client’s internal business and processes to understand business model and strategies used
- Presented an Indian overview and landscape of eyewear markets and brands
- Presented a detailed profile of the client
- Showcased the organisation structure with detailed experience of the key top management team
- Explained client’s value chain and channel strength
- Highlighted the long standing relations with premium eye wear brands
- Highlighted robust financial growth and other financials to showcase a strong finance base of the client
- Showcased client’s procurement and inventory management capabilities
- Highlighted how a synergy could be achieved between the client and the global luxury crystal brand
- Created a detailed business plan, which included detailed plans and operational detail such as:
- Positioning and target market
- Distribution channel and sales team
- Marketing and promotion activities.
The client was handed over a corporate business presentation. This eventually led to a MoU between the client and the targeted Luxury crystal brand.