The client, a manufacturing company was evaluating the possibility of setting up a sports facility in Porbander. UC STRATEGY was hired to assist the client in conducting a feasibility study to evaluate the financial viability.
In order to conduct a feasibility study, UC STRATEGY used the following approach:
- As a part of the assignment conducted 70 interviews across the different respondent categories to develop the entry strategy
- Examined sports academies, high-performance centres and sports centres available internationally
- Developed an understanding of the different options that are available for developing a sports facility
- Shortlisted a residential sports academy due to high favourability
- Derived the business model and key success factors for the sports academy
- Made a strategy map for development of the sports centre in phases
- Formulated location dynamics to consider a viable correct location for the sports facility
- Drew out the potential schematic of the sports club at Porbandar
- Worked on the financial feasibility of the proposed project with calculation of costs and payback period
- Examined and presented potential income and cash flow.
The client was handed over a detailed report of the feasibility study.