The client, a PE investor wished to invest in racing tracks in India. The client approached UC STRATEGY to assess the financial feasibility of a race track and define a business model for the same
- Interviewed more than 20 industry respondents across segments as a part of the primary research
- Assessed the race tracks present in India and their dynamics
- Examined the performance and track record of the tracks present in India
- Assessed the revenues and utilisation of those tracks
- Assessed the level of interest of race cars and car racing in India in the present scenario and examined the key reasons for its growth
- Assessed the global model used by more than 6 track owners worldwide and examined the business model and operational strategies used by them
- Examined the revenue streams that can be generated by racing tracks in India
- Assessed the feasibility of setting up a race track in Western region
- Highlighted the potential and key success factors
- Prepared prospective business models
- Highlighted the financial with returns on investment with various assumptions.
The client received a detailed business model and assessment of the financial feasibility of a race track venture in India.