The client, a tyre company focused on selling tyres and tyre related services such as wheel balancing, wheel alignment, tyre fitting, tyre rotation etc. They provided their products and services to both institutional and retail customers. The client had adopted a franchise business model for expanding its presence and aims to offer its franchise business in other countries in the Middle East.
The client requested UC STRATEGY to assist in defining an operations manual for the franchisee businesses and also recommend a suitable organisation structure for the franchise partner.
UC STRATEGY followed the following approach in order to complete the project in a span of ten weeks:
- Reviewed franchisee operations
- Build context
- Review current franchisee operations
- Study industry best practices.
- Defined process framework
- Define process framework
- Define process details
- Defined franchisee organisation structure
- Define organisation operation options
- Benchmark industry practices
- Evaluate and finalise organisation structure
- Define job descriptions and Key process indicators
- Defined standard operating procedures
- Define workflow
- Define checklists and templates
- Define information system
The client received a detailed operations manual and organisation structure for the franchise partner.