The client was one of the leading wealth management, capital markets and advisory companies in India. It served as a strategic advisor to corporations, governments, institutions and individuals. The client wanted UC STRATEGY to assist them in improving their customer experience by redesigning all their customer correspondence, thus making it more informative and user-friendly.
To improve customer experience, UC STRATEGY adopted the following approach:
- Recommended content and presentation improvements in their monthly statements to the customer’s clients:
- Analysed the content and presented existing statements and reports
- Gained an understand of customer requirements
- Compared statements against competitors
- Synthesised findings and defined revised / additional statements
- Recommended additional special reports that could be generated for customers as well as content and presentation improvements in the existing special reports
- Identified and recommended improvements in their performance review analysis and presentation to customers using the client’s global toolkit. This helped to
- Evaluate the content presented in performance reviews
- Outline the ideal method of preparing performance review reports
The client received recommendations on alterations in the content and presentation of monthly statements along with modification to existing special reports as well as identification of additional reports that could be generated for clients. The client also received recommendations on tools from the global toolkit that can be adapted to prepare performance reports.