The client was a leading manufacturer Industrial products manufacturer. The client completed Phase – I of strategy formulation with UC. The client thus requested UC to initiate implementation of the strategies developed as a part of the Phase – II of the project
To assist in the implementation phase, UC used the following approach:
- Assisted top management in building sales and marketing collaterals
- Assisted top management in achievement of sales targets and accompany MD in sales meetings if needed
- Determined the observation points of the implementation cycle for measuring the success of the implementation
- Recorded the observations based on the implementation metrics
- Studied the possible areas where the bottlenecks could arise
- Escalated and ‘course corrected’ the actions
- Celebrated the ‘quick wins’ and progress on the ‘big bang actions’
- Refined recommendations
- Ensured adherence to deadlines as per the project plan and sales targets
- Received, discussed and actioned status reports from Implementation team and discuss the progress on regular basis
- Managed and balanced expectations of all: Top Management, employees and service providers
- Participated and contributed in steering committee meetings.
The client received detailed assistance in the implementation of initiatives.