The client, a trader of Industrial Products, was involved in the import of high-density graphite, thermal insulation EDM wires, mould polishing stones, korless copper tubes, investment casting powder, powdered respirators, chemicals, solvents, pharmaceutical raw materials, aerospace forgings, rolled components, railway products, etc. The company was facing employee turnover, HR policies and was seeking help for a complete restructuring of its Organisation.
UC Strategy followed the below procedures for this project:
- Identified and analysed key issues with respect to
- The current organisation structure
- Processes impacting the organisation
- People impacting the organisation
- Identified and highlighted the engaged, not engaged and dis-engaged status of employees and corrective actions to be taken thereof
- Identified, evaluated and recommended the organisation design in alignment with the strategy and size of the company
- Identified the organisation structure options and evaluated the options based on a set of pre-defined tests
- Recommended an organisation structure that would be appropriate for the company and outlined the transition phases the company would have to undergo in adopting the recommended structure
- Prepared detailed job descriptions, people profiles and key performance measures for each position.
UC Strategy identified and analysed key issues, and recommended solutions to the trading house.